Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fashion Faux Pax


Last night I went to a Coldplay concert... solid show by the way. A lot better live than on a studio cut album. Either way, I tailgated pretty heavy, enjoyed a few frothy adult beverages. Drank the finest of beer in Pabst Blue Ribbon. (Hey it is good after the 3rd one or so) Was hand-fed a few Doritos and Svedka shots and proceeded into the show. After enjoying the show, we headed back to the car where I had a chicken cheddar sandwich from Lenny's (a delectable NYC sambo shop) waiting for me to devour and help cure what was to be and is a daring hangover. So I forgot to eat the sandwich, woke up a bit buzzed for work, threw on my black dress pants, arrived at work only to have a co-worker tell me I was wearing navy blue socks. I guess you can never be to careful or sober for that matter.

1 comment:

New Hampshire Paulo said...

I love it, not because it is outrageously funny by itself, but because I'm sure we all shared similar incidents... whether it's those dreaded navy blue socks or other (personally I don't own a pair anymore due to too many mishaps)

Some of my past incidents:
- The hungover shaving massacre
- The no time to shower & wear extra cologne to mask the smell of booze oozing from your pores (would have been a lot shorter to just use the non-PC term there)
- Toothpaste on the face
- Or the freakin dress pants without the belt.


love this stuff
amen to the Suite Spot!

- that's what she said -
(couldnt' resist)